This week's call is for you to answer ONE QUESTION: What is the ONE LITTE CHANGE that you made that has given you the biggest result. Was it physical, emotional, spiritual, relational, educational, vocational or something else?
For me, I've held onto a number of dreams that won't go away and though I still cannot see the "big result" (such as a TV show), I have (for example) written an free blog Little Changes Big Results each week for 52 weeks with healthy tips (this week is about 3 Rez Busters) for the day when I will have to research and write material for my own show! I've also worked toward "trademarking" the LCBR brand, which has required working with a lawyer and submitting specimens to the USTPO over a 12 month period--and the result? I own the trademark to Little Changes Big Results for publishing, radio and tv--woo hoo! (Now they just need a home!)
By the way, I will be guest hosting on a SO CAL radio station--KBRT 740 am--so call in or go online and listen on Tuesday January 4th! I will be talking about Becoming a Healthy American Woman--guest hosting for 2 hours (by myself!) between 3 and 5 pm. Join me, won't you? (Move over DR. LAURA!)
I trust the LCBR Year One series has given you continued growth in your life! I look forward to the 2 new 2011 series and to staying in touch with you! Please visit CYL Daily regularly or call Reggie at the office at 800.444.6189 if you need coaching or resources!
Be encouraged,
Becky
Have a very safe holiday weekend all and many blessings in 2011.
ReplyDeleteWas reflecting this morning on how awesome it is that God placed us all together for this journey.
Thanks again to Reggie and Becky for working so hard to keep this rolling smoothly and for the edification it brings to each of us.
Laura in NM.
I have been reflecting on this past year and am amazed at the amount of growth and change in my life. It has been a year of big changes for me - a lot of pain, tears, but also great joy and accomplishment. I want to grow more and am looking forward to continuing into 2011! Happy New year!
ReplyDelete