My personal commitment to Pray, Plan, Pray has lasted over 26 years (with a commitment to 60 minutes of Prayer each day, 20 minutes of Planning each day, and 140 minutes of play each week)--it is a lifestyle of balance, longevity, intention, and growth. I suggest this system because I know it works! Therefore, the 5 to 10 to 20 minutes of Pray, Plan, Play was intended to give you success as you developed the habit of (in essence) the 8 Daily To-Do's!
In the final two weeks of this year's Little Changes Big Results Coaching Series, I want to encourage you to fly!
Do not hold back.
Do not accept or give excuses.
Do not compare.
Do not take "no," for an answer (maybe "not now," but not "no").
Do not listen to the wrong voices or believe the lies.
Do not give up no matter how many times/tries it will take to reach your goals.
Do not underestimate your ability to influence the lives of everyone your life touches!
Please, have your own "come to Jesus" moment this week and determine to lead a life of balance, longevity (God willing), intention and growth! Yes and Amen?
Be encouraged,
Becky
http://sherricassaradesigns.blogspot.com/ check out this link, last year another lady and I gave bibles to 6 woman and met with them each week. Sherri does a blog and today on her blog she talked about Becky's CYL bible. Never underestimate the power of influence you can have.
ReplyDeleteToday I was up at UCLA supporting my brother-in-law while he waited for his wife to get out of surgery. I was on my knees praying for her, that her mastectomy would go like a text book case. The surgeon came out and said it was a text book case every thing went smoothly. Thanks Becky for teaching us to get on our knees this year.
The lie today oh your prayers don't really make a difference. I had to fight Satan to stay on my knees. I told my brother in law to just text me a P and I would pray for him. So I got some "P" text's today. He said it made a difference. Praise God
Sounds crazy but my dream is to be organized with only what I need in my house. I want to free up time that I waste looking for things and moving things around. I am very excited for both groups that I will be signing up for.
Don't compare. Each person has their own unique gifts I don't have to compare myself to anyone else just make sure that I am being obedient to God.
Thanks Becky for another inspiring call. Merry Christmas to all of you.
Robbie, first off that link was awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us.
This week's lesson:
Excuses...my excuse is always that I have too much paperwork to do (business related and bill juggling) and my new extra job and I cant get to anything else. That needs to change, I need to spend more time with my elderly Mom, and take better care of me and my house. A little time enjoying reading and hobbies wouldnt hurt either!
Do not give up.....A friend at church remarked on how she knows I am trying to plug into ministry, and it just hasnt happened yet. That was a huge encouragement to me. She is the only person who truly understands. She even mentioned that I need to not listen to the lies, (that I dont belong anywhere using my gifts.)
That said though, I have influence beyond church.
I belong to a fibromyalgia support group, and we constantly have hurting women pouring in the door. I have a mild case, but a very good understanding of the condition and much to give in the way of support to them. We have to be politcally correct in the meeting, but God is in charge of what goes on in my one on one converstations. I'm leading the group this January--that's a good chance for me to be helpful and to lend a listening ear.
Btw, also greatly enjoying and devouring, Luke.
Have a blessed weekend.
Laura, thank you for being so faithful to post.
ReplyDeleteOften,"I will hear someone else say, "don't you think your a little old to be doing that" I don't know if it is a dream (maybe) but I have for a long time wanted to be a good public speaker. Like Becky, really. Even writing this in here I am feeling foolish. Then I think, what do I have to impart to make a difference for someone else. Yesterday I read that Becky is going back to school to get her masters. Way to go Becky!
It's early 5:30am and I need to get going. We all can change no matter how old or tired we are. We are ambassadors of the KING.
Yesterday, we got a ticket parking @UCLA. (we were so careful to read all the signs too ) and when we got home the packages delivered to our front porch were stolen. We all have set backs but don't let them get you down move forward.
I am still here. Just need to do some thinking and will post soon. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteYeah Mickey
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas. Praying for a changed life in
ReplyDelete2011.
Proverbs 20 today says:"Sensible words are better than gold or jewels."
May all our presents, both given and received, be better than gold or jewels.
Even in this busy season may we be wise women.
Just want to check in...I think I am really ready to fly! I have no excuses. I ask God to help me each day to live the four fold way: Spiritual, Mental Physical and Social. I have learned so much from this group. I thank you all. I am putting it in action and I stumble a little each day, but I am seeing definite progress. I am seeing things and doing things that I have never seen or done before. I am motivated and have started some new routines even before th New Year. It does help that my family has been out of town for the past 3 days :) but I am really seeing the whole picture, setting some goals, and taking baby steps.
ReplyDeleteHugbear your post gives me goosebumps. I, too feel the changes, such freedom when you have a plan. It is pouring rain here in "sunny" california so I am not out walking but I can dance.
ReplyDeletemholmes I am going to use that verse in my christmas letter that I write to my kids each year. Thanks for the reminder.
Praying today, that the Lord would guide all of us to live more faithfully to God's plan. Thank you, Lord for these women who have blessed me this year with their posts of praise and struggles. Continue to pour out your Holy Spirit on them enabling them to be all that you would have us to be. In your precious name, Jesus AMEN
Amen, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI too, am here and unfortunately and shamefully very seldom post! I am thinking about call 10 and 11. I am praying that I can post my thoughts and commitments. I have a hard time coming up with someone who I feel can really hold me accountable. My husband would be an obvious choice but I am afraid I would end up being resentful. Thanks for all your post throughout the years. This is my second yr with Becky and I will be doing the Healthy Woman 2011.
ReplyDelete